Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mrs. Nebraska 2011

The lovely Karalyn Hoefer, Mrs. Nebraska 2011
I was honored to have the opportunity to sing the National Anthem at the Mrs. Nebraska competition this year as well as watch one of my favorite people compete!  I am such a proud former titleholder of Karalyn's and she will represent Nebraska SO well throughout her year.  The Mrs. America Pageant was just held last weekend and Karalyn made top 15!!! She looked so amazing! 

I also had the opportunity to catch up with my dear friends Mollie and Jessica.  We had a great time whispering our critiques to one another throughout the whole pageant, keeping our fingers crossed for Karalyn!
Jessica, Mollie and I.  LOVE these girls!
Kaity & Kalyssa (Mrs. Nebraska's daughters!)
My new friend Sam!
Jordan Somers & I
Heather Loske & I 
Mrs. Nebraska 2010 Nicole Panneton
It was so fun to be able to watch a pageant and not participate for once...although I feel like I still had the same amount of nerves!  I can't wait to see what Karalyn accomplishes in her reign!

That's all for now ya'll!

Kayla Batt
Miss Omaha

No comments:

Post a Comment