Monday, May 23, 2011

Miss Nebraska Preparation's!


DAYS UNTIL MISS NEBRASKA WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I hope you all appreciate my scream via text because I don't think my neighbors enjoyed hearing through their walls...oops.  I can't believe the year has gone by so fast.  It seems like yesterday that I was being crowned Miss Omaha 2011 and now I am only weeks away from being on the Miss Nebraska stage for the Miss Nebraska 2011 pageant!  Let's just say that my list of things is coming alone...some slowly but they're coming.  

evening gown-check!
off-night gown-check!
swimsuit-IP (in progress until completion this SUNDAY!)
talent outfit- IP (I'm actually picking it up TOMORROW!)
interview outfit-check!
parade outfit-check!

I mean, don't you think I'm doing pretty well?!  I do!  I have yet to glue rhinestones (not exactly sure how excited I am about that project), get more autograph pages and make sure I'm all packed and prepared for the week in North Platte!

In the midst of all my hustle and bustle with the pageant world, I did take the time to celebrate my birthday with some fun in the sun (totally got my face fried) and friend time this weekend.  It was so nice to be able to spend time with my best friends and create lasting memories of the best birthday celebration of my life!

My "princess hat" aka "crown" 

But now, it's game time.  My mind is focused, my body's healthy, and I'm feeling like my loud, obnoxious, crazy self, complete with my game face.  I can't wait to spend an entire week with some of the most talented women in the state of Nebraska as well as the greatest board and staff (i/e: Darrell).  Thirteen days will fly by and before I know it and I will be making my trek out west for the biggest event of my summer, Miss Nebraska.  

Motivated and charged,
Kayla
Miss Omaha 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment