Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday-Rehearsal, picnic, more rehearsal!

An early rise to this Monday morning and after hair and makeup prep it was off to the High School for the day.  I always feel so bad because all of my host siblings have to get drug out of bed and into the car to take me but this morning they were very happy!  I even got a lesson on Starwars Lego's at breakfast.


Darrell's treat so he doesn't yell at us :)

My crazy friend Nicki!

Pretty girls at rehearsal!

Rehearsals started right away with our opening number dance that we learned last night.  Let's just say that it's much easier to dance to when we aren't wearing high heels.  It shall be an interesting conquest once the dresses are on.

All in all the rehearsals went fabulous and although I sweat like a boy and probably stunk like one too, I know the dances and can't wait to learn the rest with my little sisters tomorrow.

All the girls at the picnic!
The picnic was a great event and talent rehearsals afterward went very smoothly!  We will have an amazing show for everyone this week, and a very talented one at that.

Tomorrow is interview and as contestant number 1 I will begin my interview around about 9:15am.  I am very eager to meet the judges and feel very good about it.  It's the beginning of the competition tomorrow and it will only get more exciting as the week progresses!

Your thoughts and prayers are so helpful and I thank each and everyone of you for thinking of me.  God has given me many amazing people in my life.  I know today's blog is a short one but this girl needs some rest and sweet dreams.

Saying goodnight in peace,
Kayla
Miss Omaha

"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded."  Hebrews 10:35



No comments:

Post a Comment